Free SharePoint Beginner Training (VIDEO)
I am pleased to announce that my SharePoint Beginner Training is now available on-demand and completely free of charge. I used to offer this training once a month for free, in a live format, but it became so popular (hey, can’t argue with “free”), I had a hard time keeping up with the registrations and accommodating everyone. Well, we no longer have to fight for free space at the webinar! This training is completely free and you can watch it at any time of the day or night, on-demand.
NOTE: With all the changes happening in SharePoint and Office 365, some topics covered in this video might no longer be relevant or changed drastically in terms of look and feel and functionality from the time the video has been recorded. For the most recent training, please consider this LIVE training course.
Here are the topics covered in the SharePoint Beginner Training video:
- What is the difference between SharePoint, OneDrive and Office 365
- The concept of Sites, Pages, and Web Parts
- How to upload and download documents from the document library
- How to share a document in SharePoint
- How to set up alerts to be notified of changes to your documents or content
- How to create your own views in a library or list
- The concept of Versioning, Check-in, and Check-out
- The concept of Co-Authoring
- How to sync documents to your desktop via OneDrive
- How to sync Calendar, Tasks, and Contacts to Outlook
- How to search for documents and items in SharePoint
- How to Export SharePoint information to Excel
- How to restore deleted items from the Recycle Bin
Ready to learn SharePoint? Then grab some popcorn and enjoy the show! In case you are looking for a slide deck that I mention during the session, you can access and download it from here
Need SharePoint Help?
Hourly consulting, training and configuration services are availableLearn More