In this 2-hour online, live tutorial, you’ll learn
- How to configure search for your particular business needs
- The pros and cons of each search configuration
- How to use search properly across sites and site collections
Intermediate SharePoint User
Introduction to SharePoint Search is for SharePoint users, site administrators, business users or anyone who needs to quickly and easily find key information and documents in SharePoint.
To get the most out of this session
You should take Intro to SharePoint Metadata first and Intro to SharePoint Document Management or have a general understanding of what Metadata is and how SharePoint Metadata works.
No technical background is necessary
What you get with every SharePoint Training course
- Detailed user guide / Training Materials with step-by-step instructions – yours to keep
- Unlimited # of attendees from your organization
- Ability to ask questions during the session (just like in regular classroom)
- Sessions and materials packed with lots of SharePoint techniques, tips and best practices
- Video recording of the training session
- Passionate instructor