Whether you need to customize and configure your SharePoint Intranet or project portal or set up SharePoint for document management, I can design an out-of-the-box SharePoint solution that’s customized to your unique needs.
A transparent, agile process
- Iterative development approach. You will be able to share your input throughout the process—not after you’ve been presented with a completed project.
- No lengthy business requirements sessions. We’ll discuss your high-level business requirements during an initial kick-off meeting. By our second meeting, you will already have live sites built inside your SharePoint environment.
- A timeline that you will love! Most of my projects take only 4-5 weeks. I documented this super quick process in this post.
- No subcontractors, ever. You will work directly with me – not an outsourced subcontractor or another external consultant. I’ll work one-on-one with you throughout the process, managing the entire project from start to finish.
How much does it cost?
- Fixed fee pricing that eliminates surprises. Most of my clients spend between $3,200 and $3,800 USD for the initial configuration of their SharePoint environment. That said, your estimate will vary depending on your specific needs.
- Affordable, all-inclusive pricing. The cost of the project includes meetings, information architecture design, configuration, Admin and End User training. This helps ensure that your SharePoint implementation is a success.
The chart below provides you with sample costs for various Intranet scenarios. Since no two projects are alike, to obtain an estimate for your project, we will need to talk to go over your specific needs.
|Basic Intranet||Custom Intranet|
|Company Landing Page|
|Security & External Sharing|
|Metadata File Management|
|Admin Training (Live)|
|End User Training (Live)|
|DURATION||4 weeks||5 weeks|
|PRICING||$3,200 USD||from $3,600 USD|
|Get a Quote|