In Episode # 3 of the SharePoint Maven podcast, I answer the most frequent questions I receive from my clients and loyal blog followers. Today, I cover the following questions:
- When should we create a new Site in SharePoint?
- How many document libraries shall we have on each SharePoint Site?
- Should we be using metadata in SharePoint?
- Think in terms of Sites instead of Folders when migrating to SharePoint
- How many document libraries shall I have in a SharePoint Site?
- Does metadata still make sense in SharePoint Online?
Want to confidently navigate SharePoint and Microsoft 365? Enroll in my revamped On-Demand SharePoint and Microsoft 365 Academy
Get access to free resources, live training & On-Demand courses, and get the help you need to properly set up and implement SharePoint
TIPS IN YOUR INBOX