Published on May 1, 2020
Questions from the field – Sites, Libraries and Metadata
In this third episode of the SharePoint Maven podcast, I answer the most frequent questions I receive from my clients and loyal blog followers. Today, I cover the following questions:
- When should we create a new Site in SharePoint?
- How many document libraries shall we have on each SharePoint Site?
- Should we be using metadata in SharePoint?
Additional reading/articles related to this episode:
- Think in terms of Sites instead of Folders when migrating to SharePoint: https://sharepointmaven.com/think-in-terms-of-sites-instead-of-folders-when-migrating-to-sharepoint/
- How many document libraries shall I have in a SharePoint Site? https://sharepointmaven.com/how-many-document-libraries-shall-i-have-in-a-sharepoint-site/
- Does metadata still make sense in SharePoint Online? https://sharepointmaven.com/does-metadata-still-make-sense-in-sharepoint-online/