SharePoint Tutorial for BeginnersEnroll Now
This online, on-demand course is intended for business users and all those who are just starting with SharePoint.
I’m Greg, the SharePoint Maven, and I’ll be your friendly, knowledgeable teacher through every step of this course.
I’ve not only watched SharePoint evolve over the past 10 years, I’ve been helping clients understand those evolutions through consulting and live education. Now, that wisdom is available to you on your time with the SharePoint Maven Academy.
- What is SharePoint?
- What is Microsoft 365?
- What is OneDrive?
- The concept of SharePoint Sites
- What is a Document Library?
- How to upload documents via the Upload Button
- How to upload documents via Drag-and-Drop
- How to access File Commands
- How to edit the documents in the Browser
- How to edit documents in the Desktop Application
- How Version History Works
- How to compare two versions of a document in Word
- How to move documents
- How to copy documents
- The concept Co-Authoring
- The concept of Check-Out
- How to create and manage alerts
- How to pin files and folders
- How to bookmark folders via Add Shortcut to OneDrive
- How to add document Templates to a Library
- How to download documents to a computer
- Types of sharing
- Share vs. Copy Link
- Types of sharing links on files and folders
- How to share a site internally
- How to share a folder internally
- How to share a file internally
- How to share a site externally
- How to share a folder externally
- How to share a file externally
- Sharing vs. Sending attachments
- What is OneDrive Sync?
- How to sync a document library
- How to disable Files on Demand
- How to sync specific folders via selective sync
- Two-way Synchronization Overview
- How to stop synchronization
- How to access file commands via OneDrive Sync
- How to access the Recycle Bin
- How to restore documents from the Recycle Bin
- SharePoint Start Page
- Search Locations
- How SharePoint search works
- How to search from SharePoint Start Page
- OneDrive Mobile App vs. SharePoint Mobile App
How It Works
All it takes is 2 hours of your time — when you can spare it — and you’ll be on a new path toward efficiency and peace of mind.
Enrolling is Easy
Simply click “Enroll now”, create an account, and enter your payment information! From there you’ll be instantly enrolled and given 4 months of access to this course.
Feel Confident Using Microsoft SharePoint In Only 2 Hours!
Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive… they all seem to get mixed up together, don’t they?
The problem is that they’re all very distinct, different applications, and they can each bring their own powerful benefits to your organization!
This course focuses on the basic fundamentals of SharePoint, and is designed to help you overcome the confusion and frustration of navigating this complex application.
This Course Is Perfect For You If:
You’ve just begun using SharePoint and feel hopelessly lost and confused
You’ve been using SharePoint for a while and STILL feel hopelessly lost and confused
You want to have a thorough understanding of SharePoint basics before you introduce it to your staff
You want to learn the ins and outs of basic document management features
You want to understand the relationship between SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft 365
Once You’ve Completed This Course, You’ll Be Able To:
- Know the difference between SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft 365
- Upload and download documents
- Share files, folders, and sites internally and externally
- Understand the concept of sites and document libraries
- Move and copy files and folders across sites
There’s Never Been A Better Time To Jump In!
The longer you wait to enroll in one of SharePoint Maven’s on-demand courses, the longer you’ll be struggling with your SharePoint systems and processes, and the longer you’ll be dealing with stress, frustration, and confusion.
Remember: I’m here to help, and I want to see you succeed. The first step is only a few clicks away!Enroll Now