On-Demand Training: OneDrive for BusinessEnroll Now
This online, on-demand course is for anyone who plans to use OneDrive for Business.
I’m Greg, the SharePoint Maven, and I’ll be your friendly, knowledgeable teacher through every step of this course. I’ve not only watched OneDrive evolve over the past 10 years, I’ve been helping clients understand those evolutions through consulting and live education.
Now, that wisdom is available to you on your time with the SharePoint Maven Academy.
- What is SharePoint?
- What is Microsoft 365?
- What is OneDrive?
- 6 major areas of OneDrive
- My Files Section
- Recent Section
- Shared Section
- Recycle Bin Section
- Shared Libraries Section
- Search Box
- How to upload Documents via Upload button
- How to upload Documents via Drag and Drop
- How to access File Commands
- How to download documents to the computer
- How to Edit Documents in the Browser
- How to Edit Documents in the Desktop App
- How Version History works
- How to compare versions in Word
- How to move documents
- How to copy documents
- How to co-author documents in OneDrive
- How to access Shortcuts from SharePoint
- How to request files in OneDrive
- Extra folders in OneDrive
- Types of Sharing
- Types of sharing links on files and folders
- How to share files and folders internally
- How to share files and folders externally
- How to share files and folders anonymously
- How to remove access to shared files and folders
- Sharing links vs. Sending attachments
- What is OneDrive Sync?
- How to sync OneDrive to Windows Explorer
- How to configure Files on Demand
- How to stop synchronization
- How to access some file commands from OneDrive Sync
- How to restore from the Recycle Bin
- Second-stage Recycle Bin
- How OneDrive Search works
- How to define the Search Scope
How It Works
All it takes is 2 hours of your time — whenever it works for your life — and you’ll be on your way to confidently navigating OneDrive for Business.
Enrolling is Easy
Simply click “Enroll,” create an account, and enter your payment information! From there you’ll be instantly enrolled, and given 4 months of access to this course.
Master OneDrive for Business in under 2 hours!
OneDrive for Business is a powerful, complex, application when it comes to collaboration, but when you add SharePoint and Teams into the mix, things can start to get confusing pretty quickly.
But don’t worry! I know you’ve got what it takes to master it. All you need is a friendly, knowledgeable guide.
This Course Is Perfect For You If:
You don’t know if you’re supposed to be using SharePoint, Teams, or OneDrive!
You don’t understand where certain files reside, or who has access to them
You constantly lose your wok
You can’t even find your saved work
You’re constantly running into sync issues
Once You’ve Mastered the Basics With This Course, You’ll:
- Understand the difference between SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams
- Know exactly where all of your files are, and who has access to them
- Avoid sync conflicts and sync issues
- Understand how to properly share files and folders internally and externally
- Be a pro when it comes to all of SharePoint’s out-of-the-box features
There’s Never Been a Better Day to Jump In!
The longer you wait to enroll in one of SharePoint Maven’s on-demand courses, the longer you’ll be struggling with your SharePoint systems and processes, and the longer you’ll be dealing with stress, frustration, and confusion.
Remember: I’m here to help, and I want to see you succeed. The first step is only a few clicks away!Enroll Now